Thursday, May 13, 2010

IM DONE

I just made my most stupid act for this year
I fall hard for him again..
Ive wanted us to be together again so badly
We almost made it until her mom and her friend get in the way

For her mom, at first I haven't thought that she dislikes me..
I found it out when i tried to analyze such factors why he suddenly became hesitant to be with me again.. He said that her mom thinks I'm a "happy go lucky girl", I didn't cared at first until I realized maybe it is whats keeping him from pursuing me again.

Next is his friend who is a girl.. I don't know whats going on between them but as far as my woman's instinct is concern,
I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT THERE IS SOME FLIRTING HAPPENING AROUND

As a girl who wants his man to return, you cant blame me for being jealous with that girl especially if your guy tried to hide and lie about their planned meet-up.. After our little fight, we ended up our conversation just like that without any goodbyes

Being depressed, I drank a bottle of beer and cried a bit.. After that, I texted him and said sorry, the only response I had was "i don't want to talk to you yet, we might turn this argument into a bigger one".. I was pissed with his response so I replied "fine then, If you don't want to talk then I don't want to either"

The next morning, I read some messages from him but those were just the same messages he sent me that night before.. I waited for his text the whole day but nothing came. We were both online on facebook and YM but there's no HI neither HELLO

The next day, I just read his post about some angel thing.. Guess he found his angel now.. I couldn't do anything about it. It's not pride thats controlling me, its more of giving up. I love him yes, but I love myself more... Ive tried many times to regain him but I was always left alone by him.

IM TIRED OF BEING HIS OPTION, I WANT TO BE HIS ONLY CHOICE


--au revoir
RYLE

No comments:

Post a Comment