Friday, August 14, 2009

GRADE CONSCIOUS




5.00 FAILED

One of the things that scares me a lot is the word "Failed"
I never imagined my life having a failing grade..
and now.. I just failed my Prelim Grade in one of my subjs..

I know its too early to react since i still have the midterms and finals
but i cant help it.. the moment i knew my grade, i was so disappointed with myself

i know that most of the reasons why i failed are my own faults.
i took that subj for granted
i was too lazy to review
i was always too eager to go home because my class starts at 6pm-9pm
i did not consider the fact that it is still one of my requirements

other reasons are merely because of our new policies
our grade is now mainly exam-based
60% DEPARTMENTAL EXAM; 30% QUIZZES; 10% ETC Passing Grade:: 75 :)
Its not impossible to pass BUT its so hard to pass!!!
not only in this subject but also with the other subjects

I hope Ill do good this time..
bye vices for now and hello books

argh... that grade is putting me into great pressure

oh well... now i have to be grade conscious because if not..
i surely know what will happen..


AU REVOIR
--ryle


No comments:

Post a Comment